**At Tranquil Touch we do a short consultation with each client. Your treatment time begins when you lay on the table and the therapist starts to work.**
- Heated Massage Table (temperature adjusted for your comfort, but not used for prenatal sessions)
- Relaxation Massage: Based on a combination of Swedish and Eastern Techniques which include effleurage (stroking), petrissage (kneading), compressions, percussion, friction and tapping
- Therapeutic Massage: A variety of Techniques designed to support and promote the body’s natural healing ability and to target problem areas for better body functioning, may include Suction Cup therapy.
- Moist heat and cupping used as necessary to help facilitate muscle release at NO extra charge.
- Aromatherapy Massage: Specially blended oils used to accentuate the benefits of massage and can be especially useful when treating specific concerns.
- Prenatal Massage for all trimesters can help support the changes your body is experiencing during this amazing time
Call 734-751-3475 To schedule your session or select your session below