Birth & Doula Services
Previous Clients & Their Partners Have Been:
- Professional Athletes
- Stay-At-Home Parents
- Corporate Professionals
Why Should You Invest in Birth Support?
- Pregnancy and Birth are Life-Changing Experiences
- The average rate of births worldwide for each birth-giver is <3 times
- There are no “do-overs” in birth, each one leaves a lasting impression on the birth-giver and their family
- Our experiences in pregnancy and birth can impact our relationships with the new baby, older children, partners, and others
- Being emotionally supported by a Birth Expert who is knowledgeable in both pregnancy and all kinds of births and can help you navigate potential twists and turns while facilitating effective communication with your providers. This can be the single-most important factor in how you feel about your entire experience
- Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs) are the most common pregnancy and childbirth complication. Partners can also experience trauma after childbirth, but frequently suffer silently – the risk to either parent is significantly increased if they experience a lack of support or feeling of safety
- Although every birth is unique and no one can know exactly how it will unfold, having a Birth Expert available to educate you and answer your questions any time during your childbirth season can greatly decrease the “fear of the unknown” by teaching you tools that can help you and your partner cope and work with the entire process
At Tranquil Touch Birth & Women’s Wellness, you receive birth support services in a personally connected and reassuring way with thoughtfulness and respect to help you feel nurtured, supported, and confident about your pregnancy and birth journey, however it unfolds.
VIRTUAL BIRTH SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE TO SUPPORT YOU AND YOUR PARTNER THROUGHOUT THE COVID19 PANDEMIC