Tranquil Touch Therapeutic Massage For Women was opened in March 2004 by Exie Buehler. With the help and support of her family, Exie has celebrated over 15 years of business ownership.
As a busy mother of 2, Exie recognizes that women today are juggling so many responsibilities that it is easy for them to forget to take time to care for themselves. Exie’s goal is to make sure that clients of Tranquil Touch receive care designed around their unique and individual needs in a quiet, soothing environment which provides them a sanctuary from the everyday buzz of life. It is Exie’s core belief that by choosing massage therapy on a regular basis, women will perform better and have a stronger sense of well-being, thus achieving greater peace and satisfaction in their lives.
As a Birth Doula and Childbirth Educator, Exie is honored to share her wealth of knowledge, experience, and support to women and their partners/families during the most magical time of their lives. She believes that by reaching out to women in these ways, she can help them build the foundations that will enable them to feel empowered and confident as mothers.
Exie is Board Certified, Trained and Qualified to Provide Specialized Treatment for:
- Pregnancy (prenatal table along with proper supportive pillowing allows mom to lay comfortably and safely in the traditional “face-down” position)
- Hormonal Balance
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Muscle Sprains and Strains
Exie Buehler LMT, BCTMB, ACMT, CLD(CBI), Dip CBEd (CBI)
“As wives and mothers, we all have those days when we feel overwhelmed and stretched too thin. It is an honor and a privilege for me to be chosen to support women in achieving better balance through massage therapy. As a Doula, it is a special privilege to share in the birth of a new life. As a Childbirth Educator, it is a great joy to teach expectant couples about what to expect and how to be empowered for the births of their babies”
- Owner and founder since 2004
- Licensed by the State of Michigan
- Board Certified by The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)This is the highest level of certification currently available to massage therapists.
- Certified Member of Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals
- Certified Prenatal Massage Therapist
- Certified Labor and Birth Doula
- Certified Fertility Massage Therapist
- Dip CBEd (CBI) Certified Childbirth Educator
- Certified Level 1 Aromatherapist